Quark dessert with fruits
Preparation time: 10 min.
Total preparation time: 10 min.
A simple, fast dessert, very refreshing and therefore well suited for the warmer season: quark dessert with fruit.
- 250 g cream quark (who wants, of course, can also take low-fat quark)
- 50 g of sugar, fine
- 6 tablespoons cream
- 1 egg yolk, 1 egg white
- 250 g of fruits as you like (fresh or from the glass)
- Mix the quark well with the sugar, cream and egg yolk.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and carefully lift them under the quark mixture.
- Then just add the fruits and chill.
- You can of course also the cream and the fruits in layers in a bowl fill, perhaps as a decoration a mint leaves on top or chocolate sprinkles or roasted, planed almonds or grated coconut (possibly also briefly roasted), and, and, and ...