Quick apple pie with butter crumble
Preparation time: 25 min.
Cooking or baking time: 35 min.
Total preparation time: 60 min.
Quick apple pie with butter crumble: The other day we had some apples around, nobody wanted to eat anymore. Since I thought so, there can still be a nice apple pie out of it.
Thought - done, so I immediately went in search of the other ingredients, which I had quickly together. Exactly right for coffee time, the cake was then finished - even if it was still a little warm, he tasted excellent with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (whipped cream goes too) - hhmmm ... very, very delicious!
For the dough:
- 130 g of butter
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 1 pck of baking soda
- 200 g of sour cream
- 3 big apples
- a handful of raisins (if you do not like them, you can leave them out!)
For the crumble:
- 250 g flour
- 150 g of soft butter
- 150 g of sugar
The preparation of the apple pie is very simple.
- For the dough base, the soft butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar and the eggs with the hand mixer is stirred well foamy. The flour I have mixed with the baking powder, sieved and stirred in portions under the butter-egg mass. Finally, add the sour cream and then distribute the dough evenly on the sheet of baking paper.
- Now the oven can be preheated to 200 degrees upper / lower heat.
- I then washed the apples but did not peel them (of course they also peel them), removed the core and then cut them into small strips and spread them on the bottom of the dough.
- Finally, just mix the ingredients for the crumble well, form into sprinkles and spread over the apple layer. And then off in the preheated oven.
- The baking time lasts 30-35 minutes at 200 degrees.
- The cake tastes really good when it's still a bit warm (see above).
- After cooling, you can still dust it with powdered sugar at will.
Now I wish a lot of fun while baking and especially while enjoying!