Quick bean stew
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
I'm new here and now dare to my first tip. Just made my quick bean stew and because my neighbors (we often cook for each other) find him delicious, I think he might like you too.
Ingredients (for 3-4 servings)
- about 700 g of floury potatoes (weighed with a bowl)
- 1 large glass of cut beans (drained weight according to inscription 370 g)
- 3 fresh sausages
- about 1 tsp. of grained broth (optionally meat or vegetable broth)
- Savory (amount to taste, I always take plenty)
- First wash the potatoes, peel and dice, then express the sausage and form into "balls".
- Diced potatoes, beans (with the liquid contained in the glass) and sausage balls in a pot, season with broth and savory, stir well, bring to a boil and about 20 - 30 minutes (potato pieces must be good) on medium heat.
- Then "fish" the sausage balls out of the pot and put them on the side with the potatoes.
- Then the sausage balls back into the pot, stir again and "Bon Appétit"! Incidentally, it can also be frozen in portions.