Quick tuna sauce
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Total preparation time: 20 min.
Tuna sauce for spaghetti or tagliatelle: This sauce I often times when it must go fast or simply lack the necessary motivation.
- 2 cans of tuna without oil
- pepper and salt
- chilli flakes
- lemon juice
- 1x Rama creamfine (7% fat)
- 1x cream light (the light version of creme fraiche, has 14% fat)
- 1-2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Drain the tuna from the juice and fry in a pan with hot oil.
- With salt and pepper, the Chiliflocken (to taste) and a few splashes of lemon juice (I confess, I take the from the small yellow plastic bottle) seasoning.
- Add the creamfine and simmer.
- Now you can put on the pasta water (I take hot water from the kettle).
- Again with the o. G. Season spices and leave to simmer.
- Then add the cup of cream lightly and stir well.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of tomato puree, stir in and simmer.
- While everything is sinking so nicely, you can take care of the noodles.
- Then season the sauce and possibly season with it and let it bubble until the noodles are ready.
- Of course you can braise onions and cherry tomatoes in front of the tuna, but then it does not go so fast and I can not stand it, so we always stick to this simple variant.
We always taste great, I look forward to your opinion.