Radish mice as decoration for cheese plate
Cute on a cheese plate small mice, made of radish, look like a decoration.
This is how it's done:
- Place the radish so that the root is on the side. This is the tail.
- On the other side, the leaves are removed, making sure that something of the green is left. That's the nose.
- You turn two eyes in by turning the point of the knife. If you want, you can put two black peppercorns in it.
- Now you make an oblique scratch on the right and left, where the ears are put into it.
- For the ears you cut at the bottom, three thin discs (the first disc is not taken). By cutting off the discs, the mouse has a straight surface and is thus stable.
- It looks nice, too, if you have a piece of cheese with big holes and a radish mouse looks out there.