Recipe for quick yeast dough - always succeed!
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
Recipe for a quick yeast dough that always succeeds!
For many years, a yeast dough was a taboo for me, because he usually failed me. I had already tried several variants until a friend told me this recipe.
Of course, I was very skeptical at first, but after a few times it actually worked, I was convinced and since then I like to bake yeast cake again, but only after this recipe, which I would like to pass on here for all who might have similar problems with the yeast dough to have!
- 350 g - 400 g flour (depending on the size of the baking tray)
- plenty of ¼ l lukewarm milk
- 1 cube of fresh yeast
- 125 g margarine (I usually take Sana)
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Sift the flour into a bowl, place in a well in the middle of the flour the crumbled yeast dissolved in the lukewarm milk and stir with half of the flour into a batter.
- In a saucepan, melt the margarine, let it cool again a little and mix the still liquid margarine with the eggs, add to the dough and mix with the rest of the flour.
- Then knead the sugar and a pinch of salt and spread the dough on the baking tray (lined with baking paper).
- As you wish, the dough can be topped with crumble or fruit immediately (without having to go!).
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. The baking time is 25-30 minutes with a dry coating and 35-40 minutes with a moist coating.
Another tip from me: The recipe also succeeds with dry yeast, these must be mixed at the beginning of the flour. Next then as described above.