Rhubarb quark cake
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 45 min.
The quantities are for a baking sheet, or as can be seen in the picture, a large cake pan with about 36 cm in diameter.
- 125 g of butter or margarine
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 g cornstarch
- 150 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 kg rhubarb
- 150 g of butter or margarine
- 200 g of sugar
- 2 pck vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 750 g quark
- 100 g cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- First, froth the fat for the ground with the sugar and eggs.
- Then stir in the cornflour-flour-baking powder mixture.
- Spread this dough on the greased and flour-dusted baking tray and prebake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the rhubarb and cut into small pieces.
- Now stir the fat for the topping with the sugar and the eggs foamy, then stir in the quark and then the cornstarch-baking powder mixture.
- Finally, fold the rhubarb and distribute everything on the pre-baked dough.
- Bake the cake for about 70 minutes at 180 ° C.
Enjoy your meal and have a nice rhababerzeit!