Schupfnudeln in Asian style
Preparation time: 30 min.
Rest period: 15 min.
Total preparation time: 45 min.
What does not necessarily belong together, can pleasantly surprise the taste: Schupfnudeln in Asian style
- 1 pack of dumplings from the refrigerated shelf
- 2 chicken or turkey breasts
- 1 glass of mung bean germ
- 1 glass of bamboo shoots
- pea pods
- some broccoli florets
- 3-4 grated carrots
- Soy sauce
- sweet chilli sauce
- some chicken broth (bouillon or powder)
- Peanut oil or neutral rapeseed oil
- The potato noodles are browned in peanut oil from all sides in the pan, taken out and put warm.
- In the same oil, the diced chicken or turkey meat is also fried and warmed from all sides. Now add the chopped vegetables, swirl briefly in the oil and top up with a little chicken broth.
- Cover the pan and sauté the vegetables for about 8 minutes.
- Season with soy and sweet chilli sauce (salt is not necessary as the soy sauce is salted)
Mix all ingredients together, if necessary, season again and sprinkle with sesame seeds.