Scrambled egg in the cup from the microwave
Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking or baking time: 3 min.
Total preparation time: 8 min.
Hi, I have the tip for scrambled eggs in the mug from the microwave, something similar on YouTube and tried today. However, I rarely stick to recipes, so here comes my creation:
- 2 eggs
- 1 small pepper
- about 2 tablespoons ham cubes
- grated cheese
- Herbs to taste
- Mince the pepper and place it in the beaker with the other ingredients except the cheese and whisk with a fork.
- Then the cup comes into the microwave for a minute, I do not know the Watt output, you have to look.
- Then mix everything again, if it is not completely stabilized, again for a minute in the microwave.
- Finally stir again and now the cheese is added. I did it again for 30 seconds in the microwave. The result was perfect colorful scrambled eggs :-)
Of course, you can vary this arbitrarily, for. With tomatoes, onions and olives. Will I try tomorrow and then I send a photo with me.