Smörgastarta - Swedish sandwiches
Preparation time: 30 min.
Rest period: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
Typical festive dish in Sweden: Butterbrottorte - Smörgåstårta. This is a hearty cake that is lavishly filled and garnished.
- 12 slices of sandwich toast without bark
- 2 lemons, small
- 6 crayfish tails, if not get too skampis
- 500 g of North Sea shrimp
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled
- 250 g of low-fat quark
- 350 g Miracel Wip
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 1 bunch of dill, fresh
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes, small and ripe
- 1 packet of soft cheese
- 1 glass of caviar black
- 1 can of tuna or a fist-sized piece of smoked pork
- 300 g cooked ham
- 1 packet of smoked salmon
- First you hit the cream nice stiff, it must have been well chilled, so it is not butter. Then you mix the mayonnaise and cottage cheese. Finally, fold in the cream. This mass divides her into three bowls.
- In the first bowl you give the very finely cut tuna or Kassler.
- In the second bowl give her the finely cut ham.
- Mix each bowl very well.
- The third bowl stays as it is.
- Now you cut off the bark from the bread and put the slices very close to the square on the plate, which should also be taken to serve, this cake can be very difficult or no longer move later.
- Brush the first layer of bread with the mass of bowl 1, then again a layer of bread on it and brush with the mass of the bowl two. Repeat until bowls 1 + 2 are empty. The last layer of bread remains undefeated.
- Now spread the layered layer with the cream from bowl three, all sides should be well coated so that the bread does not become dry.
- Garnish the cake with the remaining ingredients and whet your appetite. Then distribute wooden sticks in the cake and wrap the cake in cling film. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Best, but overnight.
Almost everything fits to this cake, you just should not hand O-juice, it just tastes awful. Otherwise, your imagination knows no bounds. And the pies always look different too. Have you done more often and none was like the other.