Small new potatoes from the pan
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Total preparation time: 20 min.
Schmörkes from early potatoes - A delicious original recipe from the Lower Rhine.
- small new potatoes
- butter or margarine
- smoked bacon cubes
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley
- The new potatoes are not peeled. It will only be removed with a wire brush, the remains of the earth.
- Now cook the potatoes in the water almost completely.
- Put bacon cubes in a pan with butter (margarine) and sauté briefly.
- Add drained potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté everything for about 10 minutes while turning until the potatoes have reached a delicious golden brown color.
- Finish with parsley. (Sage is also possible depending on your taste.)
- As side dishes recommend fried egg or green salad!
- Also for grilling a great alternative to the potato jacket.