Snow white cake
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
Dough for the Snow White cake
- 4 eggs
- 250 g of sugar
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- Grease for the sheet metal
- 2 glasses of sour cherries without stones
- 3/4 l of milk
- 2 sachets of custard powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 250 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of instant coffee
- 150 g of coconut oil
- Beat eggs with sugar until foamy. Stir in flour and baking powder. Spread on a greased baking sheet and cover with drained cherries.
- Put in the oven and bake at 200 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Take the cake out and let it cool down!
- Make a pudding from milk, custard powder and sugar as instructed on the package. Allow to cool slightly.
- Stir soft butter until foamy and gradually stir in the pudding.
- Spread buttercream on the cooled cake.
- For chocolate icing, smooth eggs, cocoa, powdered sugar and coffee.
- Melt the coconut oil and stir in the chocolate mixture. Chocolate pour over the cake.
- Stir in the fridge for about 1 hour.