Spaghetti in Italian salmon cream sauce - simple & delicious
Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking or baking time: 15 min.
Total preparation time: 20 min.
The spaghetti in Italian salmon cream sauce there are relatively often with us! It's a great everyday meal? because it's fast, everyone loves it, but it's also great as a "guest dinner", as it's kind of a bit classy.
Beautifully prepared and with a good glass of wine, Italian salad, perfect for a sweet visit! In addition, as always with me, it is fast and super easy.
Ingredients for about 3-4 people
- 350 g salmon (I had TK wild salmon thawed)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, pressed
- about 400 ml cream-salmon-sauce
- 200 ml of milk
- Salt and (pepper from the mill)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (to taste, I used about ¼ of it)
- olive oil
- Prepare water for the spaghetti, they can cook during the preparation of the sauce, drain after the cooking time and set aside briefly. Sauce and pasta will be ready at about the same time.
- Put about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and fry the thawed salmon (also defrosted), cut into small pieces.
- Add the squeezed garlic cloves and stir fry.
- Add the cream and simmer for about 5 minutes on medium heat. When everything is a bit thickened, you add the milk. Cream and milk can vary to taste. If you want to add more sauce, then more cream and / or milk.
- Overall, the sauce is simmering for about 10-15 minutes.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper (from the mill).
- At the end, add fresh lemon juice to taste. Finished!
The basic recipe, as I got to know it, is with? Only? Cream. I changed it at some point, because it stays the same in terms of taste and you save at least a bit of calories, if not significantly :)
Smoked salmon is also very good, as well as cooked ham.