Spinach casserole with minced meat and pasta
Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 35 min.
Delicious spinach casserole with minced meat and noodles.
- 500 g of cooked pasta, preferably Penne
- 500 g minced, best mixed
- 1 packet of frozen spinach
- 250 g of strained cheese
- 250 ml of cream
- tomato paste
- Salt, pepper, paprika
- Cook pasta al dente.
- Roast the minced meat with the tomato paste and season with salt and pepper. Cook and season the spinach according to the instructions.
- When everything is ready, everything is layered into a casserole dish: first the pasta, then the minced meat and then the spinach. Pour 100 ml of cream over it, spread the cheese over it and pour the remaining cream over it.
- Bake in preheated oven with circulating air 180 degrees for about 20 minutes until the cheese is golden brown.
Of course, everything can be modified, so I take basically leaf spinach, my husband does not like him otherwise but as a casserole well. I like to replace the cream with creamfine for cooking - then I can take more, because I do not always stick to the amount of cheese and cream. Shame on my head.
We all like to eat the casserole and visit always asks, before he comes, can you make the casserole again? That's why I usually do more, a full sheet of metal!