Strawberry cake with font
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 15 min.
Rest period: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 5 min.
A strawberry cake can be made in many different variations, try this recipe!
- 2 eggs size M
- 60 g of sugar
- 1 pck vanilla sugar or 1TL finely grated untreated lemon peel
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 g wheat flour (type 405)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 x 400 g strawberries
- 1 pck. Tortenguss, red
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and grease a cake base (you can also lay it out with baking paper).
- "From the ingredients for the biscuit I give the eggs, the sugar and the packet of vanilla sugar in the mixing bowl of the kitchen machine and stir a light creamy mass.
- On the creamy mass, I sieve now the flour, which I mixed with the baking powder, and stir again briefly under.
- The dough I fill now in my cake base mold and push the whole thing for 10 minutes on the middle rail in the oven at top / bottom heat.
- After ten minutes, I take my chopstick sample and take the cake bottom out of the oven and let it cool in the mold for 2-3 minutes.
- With a knife, I carefully loosen the sponge cake from the edge of the mold and drop it on a sugar-coated baking paper, now I can completely take down the cake mold and put my cake base on a cake rack and let it cool completely overnight.
- The next day I clean the strawberries and wash them. I quarter them and add sugar and syringe lemon juice, about two to three splashes over it.
- Now I mix them gently and let them draw juice, about a 1/4 liter and 20 minutes long.
- Now I put the strawberries in a sieve and catch the juice and with the juice from the strawberries I cook the icing with a little bag of red cake in a small potty. I do not need sugar anymore, because he's sweet enough.
- In the meantime, I covered my cake with the strawberries and sprinkled the cake over the strawberries, spoonfulwise and from the center outwards, until they were all covered with cake and put the cake tray with the plate in the fridge again for a 3 / 4 hours.
- After a 3/4 hour I can cut it and we let it taste us.
Buy now Kaiser Gourmet Bakeware Backset, 4-part, springform with two bottoms (flat bottom tubesheet), cake? 17,95 ?