Tuna tomato and pepper salad
Preparation time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 20 min.
This delicious Tuna tomato and pepper salad is prepared very quickly and can also be varied with various other ingredients. A quick, light meal for those hot summer days when you do not feel like cooking!
I usually take this:
ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 2 cans of tuna in oil
- 200 g of feta cheese
- 3 to 4 tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 peppers
- 1 big onion
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- a little lemon juice
- 3 tsp capers
- Salt, pepper, a little sugar
- fresh parsley, chives or basil leaves
- Cut the feta into small cubes, put some chopped tuna in a bowl and mix everything carefully.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes and cucumber, wash the peppers, clean and cut into small pieces, peel the onion and dice.
- Mix the cubes of vegetables with the feta-tuna mixture, add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice and capers and season with salt, pepper and a little sugar.
- Finally add the roughly chopped parsley, chives and / or basil and mix everything again.
It goes very well with fresh wholemeal rolls or home-baked bread.
I have already prepared this salad with other vegetables (such as shredded carrots, kohlrabi or radishes). The imagination knows no bounds, you just have to try it!
He also tastes very good with boiled ham or hard-boiled, small-cut eggs!
Have fun preparing and quite good appetite!