Use microwave versatile
The microwave is not only useful for warming up food and drinks, this device is very versatile.
Here are some examples that many did not know yet
- Crystallized honey will turn nicely liquid, if you put the glass without lid for about 2 minutes at half power in the microwave.
- Herbs can be wonderfully dried at full power for about 4 minutes in the microwave and then easily crumble in a paper towel.
- Clumped brown sugar can be refined again, this is done by placing a damp paper towel in the packaging, closing the package and placing it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Onions can be cut without tears by cutting off both ends of the onion and then placing them in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Tomatoes are easy to peel when heated in the microwave for about 30 seconds and then allowed to cool for 2 minutes.
- Stale bread becomes delicious again when you wrap it in a damp kitchen towel and put it in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- The sponge you get very easy germ-free, if you heated the wet sponge for 2 minutes in the microwave.