Vegan crepes (without egg, without cow's milk)
Preparation time: 20 min.
Rest period: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 40 min.
If you are vegan, looking for vegan recipes, or just forgetting to buy eggs, you do not have to do without crèpes, because things are different!
- 125 g of flour (wheat or chestnut)
- 300 ml soymilk (if it should not be vegan, is also normal milk, should also go with water / soy flour mixture, but I have not tested, with oat milk I did not like it)
- 25 g of fine sugar
- 20 g of melted margarine (as above, also with butter) or neutral oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar or 1 pinch of real vanilla
- Warm the milk slightly (lukewarm, not more, but never cold!).
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar, stir with about 100 ml of milk until there are no more lumps.
- Then add the remaining milk. Let rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Add the chosen fat before baking the crèpes.
- Bake thinly as usual, but the pan needs a bit more fat than usual to avoid sticking.