Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 4 min.
Rest period: 8 hours
Total preparation time: 8 hours 14 minutes
Hello everybody, this is my first attempt to publish a recipe here.
- 60 g of fresh woodruff (which can be found in the forest from April to June)
- 500 ml white wine dry
- 500 ml grape juice - white
- 1250 g jam sugar 1: 1
- After harvesting, wash the woodruff, wash briefly with cold water, bind it together to a bouquet and let it dry for about 2 hours.
- Then place the bouquet head-down in white wine for 6-8 hours and cover.
- After 6-8 hours, remove the bouquet from the white wine and sieve the wine if necessary, so that there are no leaves in the wine.
- Bring the grape juice to a boil with the gelling sugar and add the wine. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Now just fill the jelly in Twist off jars and seal immediately.
- Finished. Tastes totally delicious and exceptional.