Yum Yum salad
Total preparation time: 20 min.
Yum Yum Salad - a recipe from my mom that she got at a party and that is not only tasty but also cheap and easy:
Ingredients for about 2-3 people
- 2 packs of yum yum noodles (china instant noodles with spice), always take chicken flavor
- 1/2 small Chinese cabbage
- 1-2 peppers
- 2 spring onions
- Oil (I have rapeseed oil there)
- herb vinegar
- Brown sugar
- 1 handful of nuts (but also goes without)
- Break the yum yum noodles a little smaller and pour boiling water over them and leave to stand.
- Spice the pasta with 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 3 tablespoons of herbal vinegar, 4 tablespoons brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside.
- Cut Chinese cabbage, peppers and spring onions (while I like to let the Chinese cabbage grow a bit)
- Drain the pasta and mix everything together.
- If you prepare it the day before, the noodles pull through nicely ... but then I snip the Chinese cabbage and the spring onions just before serving ...