Zucchini-pepper-potato casserole with cheese crust
Preparation time: 25 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 55 min.
A light recipe - simple and delicious: Zucchini-paprika-potato casserole with cheese crust.
(for 3 portions)
- 500-600 g of potatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 4 small zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 150 g of grated cheese
- Salt, pepper, caraway (slightly brushed)
- Parsley or chives
- Butter lard or vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees top / bottom heat.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into very thin slices or slices, wash the zucchini and also cut into slices, clean the spring onions and cut small, wash the pepper, clean and cut into small pieces.
- Heat some clarified butter in a large, coated pan and sauté the onions for a short time, then add the potato slices, season with salt and cumin and lightly brown them while turning them over. Then spread on the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Add the pepper pieces and zucchini slices to the pan with some hot clarified butter, season with pepper and salt and fry gently, then spread over the potato layer.
- In the meantime, whisk the eggs with the milk, season with pepper and salt and pour over the vegetables, then sprinkle with the grated cheese and place the casserole in the preheated oven.
- The baking time is about 30 minutes in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown.
- Then the casserole is sprinkled with the herbs sprinkled.