Chocolate pudding homemade
Preparation time: 8 min.
Cooking or baking time: 2 min.
Total preparation time: 10 min.
- 2 L of milk
- 200 g whole milk chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 120 g of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 8 tablespoons cornstarch
- Heat the milk with the chocolate until the chocolate has melted.
- Keep some milk and mix with the remaining ingredients.
- When the chocolate has melted, add the remaining milk and bring to a boil until it begins to thicken.
- Fill everything in bowls and let it cool.