Dye hair with henna
Henna not only dyes hair, it nourishes it at the same time. But how is the plant extract applied correctly?
Caveat: There are henna in different shades of red, in black, brown and even colorless. A package with the Turkish grocer costs just over one euro - in the drugstore fivefold.
A package of henna is sufficient even with long hair.
Put the powder in a bowl and add
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
This is how it's done
- With a little cold water stir it all into a tough paste and let it stand for 24 hours.
- Before applying, add enough water to make the mass approximately the consistency of applesauce.
- Then protected with gloves, distribute the henna evenly with a comb and or fingers in dry hair.
- Clean smeared ears or forehead immediately with baby oil or the like, otherwise the paint will be hard to remove.
- Now the color has to work for at least 2 hours. At wikipedia even talk of 4 hours.
- Then wash out and treat the hair as usual. Then they shine healthy.