Jam with balsamic vinegar
- 4-5 pounds of strawberries
- 5 nectarines
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3-4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 pounds of canning sugar 2: 1
- Clean and wash strawberries, stone nectarines and cut into cubes. Boil nectarines for approx. 5 minutes.
- Put the strawberries in a large saucepan and finely chop them with a blender (a few larger pieces should still be included).
- Puree the nectarines and then add to the strawberries.
- Mix in the lemon juice and canning sugar and cook according to the package instructions. Stir in balsamic vinegar.
- Put in glasses.
Sounds unusual with the vinegar, but brings the strawberry flavor to advantage.