- 100 g almonds, about as much water
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ to 1 tsp salt
- 3-5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Pepper, 150-200 ml of oil
- Pour 100 g of almonds with boiling water, after 20 minutes press the almonds out of the peel.
- Mash the peeled almonds with the same amount of water in the stand mixer at the highest level until creamy, if necessary add a little spoonful of water.
- 1 clove garlic, ½ to 1 teaspoon salt, 3-5 tablespoons lemon juice, pepper, possibly cayenne pepper, add to it and puree further,
- Slowly pour 150-200 ml of oil into the running blender?
I am cautious with the oil, depending on how stable the mayonnaise should be, it still throbs in the fridge?
Therefore, I like to use a part (room warm) coconut oil, which saves oil / fat, coconut oil is in the cooler again?
This mayo tastes best, almond products are part of my diet like the daily bread? ;-)
stir with chopped cucumbers and eggs a quick remoulade sauce ...
can be refined with herbs and spices to taste ...
wish you good luck