Andalusian skewers with delicious sauce
Preparation time: 1 hr.
Cooking or baking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Total preparation time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Before you start to prepare the Andalusian skewers with delicious sauce, you first need a few stainless steel needles of about 38 cm in length and a casserole dish with an inner dimension of 40 cm in length.
- 1.5 kg of tomatoes
- 100 g - 150 g fresh chili
- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 10 onions
- 1 garlic
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 300 g beef fillet
- 300 g pork tenderloin
- 300 g of mixed smoked bacon
- and if you can get it, 300g lamb fillet
- Halve the onions in such a way that you have one half with a root attachment and one with a germinal side. Cut the peppers, tomatoes and meat into 5 cm x 5 cm pieces.
- You start with the root half of the onion, with the root approach to the spit, then the spit will not fall apart later!
- Now you put alternating pieces of meat and vegetables on the needle, keep an onion root piece for graduation!
- When all the skewers are stocked, place them in the casserole dish.
- Peel off 5 - 10 cloves of garlic and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the fresh chili peppers into thin rings.
- Chop the remaining tomatoes, onions and pieces of meat, mix with the sliced chili and garlic and sprinkle over the skewers, gently shaking and shaking. The skewers should be covered with it, but not beyond the casserole! That will give you a wonderful natural sauce later!
- Now put the whole in a ca 150 ° preheated oven (El Horno).
- After 1/2 hour to 3/4 hour, lift the skewers with two forks so that all the tomatoes and sauces slide under the skewers. Back in the oven! Turn oven down to approx. 120 C °!
- The skewers should now be rotated every 15 to 20 minutes until they are ready.
- It should not burn the vegetables, but may roast something on the edges.
- After a good hour, it should be ready! Now remove the skewers and keep warm. In the meantime, place the sauce in a puree and puree with a blender.
- Season with a little salt or celery salt, paprika-rose-sharp and cayenne pepper.
Portion and pour the sauce over the skewers!
As side dishes I recommend rice, baked sweet potatoes or Greek rice noodles.
In addition a fresh salad. Good Appetite!