Bulgarian Schopska salad
Preparation time: 15 min.
For 1 salad - about 400 g
- 2-3 meat tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 light green peppers pointed
- 2 spring onions
- about 100 g of feta cheese
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Cut all vegetables into small 2 x 2 cm pieces and arrange in a flat plate or bowl.
- Cut the spring onion into rings and sprinkle over it.
- Season with salt, pepper, vinegar and oil and fry like semicircular heaps.
- Now grate the feta cheese roughly, sprinkle with parsley (chopped or whole leaves).
Dobar Apetit (Bon Appetit)!