Meat salad homemade - not that fat
Preparation time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 20 min.
For 3-4 persons:
- 350 - 400 g Lyoner or meat sausage
- 6 gherkins
- 250 g cream quark
- 1 teaspoon horseradish out of the jar (may also be creamy horseradish)
- If at hand, you can also add 1-2 teaspoons cream cheese
- Spices as needed
- Finely cut the sausage and the cucumbers, set aside.
- Then make a nice airy mass from the quark, horseradish, cream cheese and spices, with a whisk or with a mixer.
- Add sausage and cucumbers and a wonderful meat salad, as from the butcher, is not fat and tastes good.