Cheesecake with tangerine pieces
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 50 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 20 min.
Actually, this cake is called "lazy housewife cake", but may bake the diligent housewives. He becomes fluffy and is just delicious.
- 250 g flour
- 75 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 75 g
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 tbsp sour cream
Knead everything well and chill.
In a bowl:
- 500 g quark
- 2 eggs
- 140 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
Whisk everything with the whisk.
Then continue to:
- 1 pck. Custard powder
- the rest of the sour cream
- 1 cup of oil
- 2 cups of milk
For the cup measure take the empty cup of sour cream.
- Mix well with each other until the oil has also bonded well with the dough. You can see it whirring, what I mean by that.
- Now press the dough of the soil in a round 26-er form, but make no margin. It does not need that.
- Pour the quark mixture over it. Do not worry, it will get stuck when baking.
- Then one more small tin with drained mandarin bits over it by hand distribute individually.
- Bake at 160 ° C for 50 minutes.
The tastes sooo delicious, that you like to eat a second piece.
You can enjoy it lukewarm, or fridge cold.