Rice with mushrooms and curry cream
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 15 min.
Total preparation time: 25 min.
My favorite dish (goes absolutely easy and fast).
- about 250 g of rice
- 2 onions
- 1 packet of fresh mushrooms
- fresh parsley
- 1 cup of cream
- Curry Powder
- First cook the rice as usual.
- Meanwhile, fry the onions in a pan.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and wait until they are reasonably "received".
- Now add the cup of cream, season with salt, pepper and a lot of curry.
- Finally stir in chopped parsley. Mix with the rice or serve separately.
The meat variant: after the onions are glassy, sauté fine chicken breast slices. Prepare the rest as described above.