Here is a recipe for strawberry tiramisu which we found to be very tasty!
- 1 kg of strawberries
- 60 g of powdered sugar
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons Amaretto
- about 300 g spoon biscuits
For the cream:
- 500 g mascarpone
- 200 g cream
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 1 shot Amaretto
- Let's start with the strawberries. From 1 kg of strawberries, half in slices, the other half cut into pieces and then mash with 60 g of powdered sugar, the juice of 1 lemon and 4 tablespoons Amaretto puree.
- For the cream 500 g mascarpone with 200 g whipped cream and 100 g powdered sugar are stirred well ... I give here a shot Amaretto with pure, but you do not have.
- Now roughly 300 g spoon biscuits are roughly crumbled (I put the biscuits in a freezer bag and tap the rolling pin on it), it may be natural that you need less biscuits, depends on the size of your shape.
- Put the crumbs into a dish, then alternately layer strawberry puree, mascarpone cream and strawberry slices. As long layers, until everything is used up (in my case it is enough for 2 layers).
- The last layer should be mascarpone cream. Approximately Let it sit for 1 hour in the fridge, then sprinkle with dark cocoa (or is that powdered)?
- Finally, put the remaining strawberry slices on the cocoa as a decoration.
I have just this tiramisu in the fridge, only this time I wanted to try it with whole spoon bisquits, but do not know yet if it works so well.