Thai curry - totally easy
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Total preparation time: 40 min.
- a Thai curry (available in red, yellow or green in every Asian shop)
- Chicken meat in strips
- Frozen vegetables (eg: broccoli, cauliflower, beans, imperial pods)
- Coconut milk (also available as a powder, is then vieeeel longer lasting)
- Maybe soybean sprouts, bamboo strips, etc. What the Asialaden so gives, but must not be!
If you have decided for the powder:
- Dissolve the cocoa powder in milk (amount is on the packaging).
- Cook the rice.
- In the meantime heat some oil in a pan (take the biggest one you have, everything will come in later) and fry the chicken strips.
- After about 1 minute, add the TK vegetables and defrost at low heat. (If you have a lid for the pan, you can go faster.)
- Meanwhile mix a good tablespoon of curry with the coconut milk. (who likes sharp takes more, but beware, this stuff is dangerous! :-)
- Pour the coconut-curry mixture into the pan.
- to boil briefly
- -> enjoy with the rice together.