Eggnog with rum
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 3 min.
Total preparation time: 23 min.
This egg liqueur with rum is easy and quick to prepare.
For about 0.5 L
- 4 yolks
- 100 ml of milk
- 200 g cream
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 2 cl of rum
- 1 pinch of salt
- Put the milk, the cream and the vanilla sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Pull from the hotplate.
- Cream the yolks with the sugar and the salt in a bain-marie and add the hot vanilla milk.
- Continue to heat in a water bath until the mass returns to a slightly creamy consistency.
- Remove from the water bath and allow to cool slightly with occasional stirring.
- Add the rum and fill immediately, close and refrigerate.