Potato wedges - easy and fast homemade
For those who still buy their country potatoes frozen: potato wedges - easy and fast homemade.
- 1 kg medium sized potatoes
- Approximately 3 tablespoons oil (x-any to taste)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- Wash the potatoes and scrub them clean with a food brush. Let it dry a bit.
- In a bowl with a firm lid, mix the oil with the salt and paprika.
- Slice the potatoes with peel and place in the bowl.
- Shake the lid, shake well and let stand for about 15 minutes, that the potatoes pull some water, so that the spicy oil can spread better. In between, turn the bowl over and let it stand on the lid.
- If you do not have a bowl with lid, you can also take a freezer bag and close it firmly with a clip and let the potatoes through.
- Of course you can also take other spices or herbs. Possibly. Rosemary, chili, knobi etc ...
- After exposure, the potatoes are placed on a baking tray or paper tray and placed in the oven until well browned. Approximately 20-30 minutes at 180 ° C, depending on the oven.
- Super with homemade Zaziki, dip, soure cream or filet pan or whatever. Also just baked with cheese, totally delicious ...
- Goes really fast and tastes 1000 times better than the bought country potatoes.