Spelled bread from the box shape
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Rest period: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 20 min.
This delicious bread recipe is ideal for a food processor with dough hook.
- 300 g spelled flour
- 1 pck of dry yeast
- 5 g salt
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Flour for the mold
- possibly still sunflower seeds, flax seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Spread out the box mold with a little butter and dust with flour.
- Mix the yeast with a pinch of sugar and dissolve in a little lukewarm water.
- Put the flour, salt, oil, sugar and the dissolved yeast mixture in the food processor and start. Add enough water until the dough has a thick consistency.
- Then put in the box mold and let it go for 30 minutes. The dough should then completely fill the mold.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the bread for about 30 minutes.
- After that, allow to cool for a short time and to fall out of shape.
I have designed the box shape before with some Kübiskernen and the bread also mixed. Sunflower seeds or flaxseed are also very suitable ... Buy now Klarstein Bella Morena? Food processor? Stirring machine? Kneading machine? 1200 W? 1.6 hp? 5.2 liters? 92,99 ?