Cannelloni with hamburger and tomato filling
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
Cannelloni with hack-tomato filling a`la Lexmark.
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 500 g minced meat, mixed
- 2 onions, diced
- 500 g of passed tomatoes
- 400 g of chopped tomatoes
- 200 g of grated Emmentaler
- 2 tbsp
- 1 cup of cream or sour cream, creme fraiche etc.
- 2 knickknacks, finely diced
- Oregano, fresh or shriveled
- Salt pepper
- Olive oil or butter for frying
- Roast minced meat and the onions in hot oil. Stir in the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, season with salt, pepper, garlic and oregano, simmer briefly. Add cream and stir in.
- Fill the cannelloni with the chopped tomato mixture and place in a casserole dish. (I've taken a teaspoon to fill, works quite well.)
- Then add the passed tomatoes to the leftover sauce and bring to a boil while stirring. Possibly. taste good again.
- Spread the sauce over the cannelloni, sprinkle the cheese over it and place in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes at 190 degrees. (Gratinate the remaining 10 minutes at 200 degrees top heat)
In addition we had baguette bread.