"Cold duck" punch
Preparation time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 20 min.
A recipe from my youth days, I still taste and it awakens nice memories of nice rounds.
- 2 lemons
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 1 bottle of dry sparkling wine
- 1 bottle of carbonated water
- Brush one lemon in the water clean and then peel it in a circle until just before the end, so that the shell then hangs down like a spiral down spiral. You do not cut off the skin completely, but leave it on the lemon.
- Then you take a large glass bowl and two forks. Skew the lemon horizontally from both sides with the forks and lay it all together with the two forks on the edge of the bowl. If possible, place it so that the lemon peel reaches deep into the glass dish.
- Slowly pour the wine, sparkling wine and water over the skewered lemon slowly, one by one, so that the "cold duck" absorbs the lemon aroma well.
- Finally, squeeze out the other lemon and pour the juice.
- Now cool everything well and serve.