Simple quince jam
Preparation time: 25 min.
Cooking or baking time: 23 min.
Total preparation time: 48 min.
After giving me quinces, I decided to cook quince jam because I do not have a juicer. I tried it, tasted it, and it has become delicious.
Ingredients and preparation
- Approximately Rub 700 g of quince, remove stalks and flowers and cut into pieces with the core house. Cover the quince with half water and half white wine and cook until soft (about 20 minutes).
- Puree everything in the pot with the blender. Possibly. with orange juice to 1 kg.
- Mix with a packet of jam sugar 2: 1. If you do not think it's sweet enough, sweeten with some brown cane sugar.
- Sweet-spicy taste with: fresh grated ginger, a little cinnamon, a little lemon juice, pinch of salt.
- Cook according to instructions (3 minutes) bubbly and then fill in glasses.