Stuffed omelette with asparagus, red cabbage and smoked turkey breast ham
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 35 min.
Here is the perfect omelette recipe - filled with asparagus, red cabbage and smoked turkey breast ham - with simple instructions for you! I would be very happy if you would cook and enjoy the dish!
Ingredients for one person
- 2 eggs
- 2 Table spoons of milk
- 3 bars of asparagus
- 3 slices of smoked turkey breast ham
- 50 g of planed red cabbage
- 1 tbsp. Basilopesto (finished product from the glass or mixed with fresh basil, garlic, pine nuts and grated Parmesan)
- 1/4 noodle cut onion
- 1 teaspoon black sesame
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 tsp caraway
- some basil and mint leaves
- 100 g iceberg lettuce (with vinegar and oil)
- salt and pepper
- Peel the asparagus and cook for about 9 minutes.
- Stir the eggs with the milk and heat in a non-stick pan for 5 minutes until the mass has stabilized.
- Sauté the red cabbage and onion together with black sesame seeds, cumin and marjoram in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully lift the omelet out of the pan with a spatula. Brush with pesto, fillet with turkey ham, asparagus, red cabbage, onion, mint and basil.
- Collapse and serve with iceberg lettuce.