Leek with spicy peanut sauce - vegetarian
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 25 min.
Total preparation time: 40 min.
- 1 kg leek
- 250 ml of water
- 2 small onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tablespoons peanut cream (180 g) I prefer the crunchy
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons of Sambal Oelek
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 L vegetable stock
- 250 g of corn semolina
- 50 g butter
Leek and gravy in the Fissler pressure cooker
- Wash the leeks, cut into rings and fry in the hole insert for 4 - 5 minutes. Pick up water for the sauce.
- Chop onions and garlic and sauté in oil. Deglaze with vegetable water.
- Stir in all other ingredients, finally remove the pot from the plate and stir in the egg yolk.
Polenta in a normal saucepan (!)
Broth broth and stir in corn grits. Let it swell for 25 minutes at very low heat. Finally, add the butter.
Supported by Fissler and TheFruitAndFlowerBasket with a free Fissler product.