Pickled pears with fresh raspberries
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Rest period: 3 hours
Total preparation time: 3 hours 40 min.
A very delicious and easy-to-make dessert for adults is the pickled pear dessert with fresh raspberries and semi-hard cream. I highly recommend it and I'm sure it will taste great. Just try it.
If children also like to eat this dessert, you can do without pear spirit and it is also edible for children without any problems.
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 3 solid fresh pears z. B. Alexander Lucas (if necessary, you can also use canned fruit)
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 10 cl Williams pear spirit
- 50 g of sugar
- 130 ml of water (or canned juice)
- 20 pcs. fresh raspberries
- 100 ml semisolid whipped cream
- Heat the liquid with sugar and pear spirit and place the peeled pears that have been removed from the core and quartered.
- Stir in the vanilla sugar and then leave the pears cold for 2 to 3 hours in the liquid and let them pass through.
- After this rest period, the pears are again briefly heated in the microwave or on the stove maximum lukewarm.
- Now the fresh raspberries are stirred in and the pears and raspberries are spread with some of the warm liquid on dessert bowls.
- If you like, you can pour some semi-whipped cream over the pear and raspberry dessert.