Russian quark cookies
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 15 min.
Total preparation time: 45 min.
Nachgebacken and found to be delicious.
- 400 g quark
- 250 g soft butter
- 300 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 baking powder
- to roll a little sugar
- to sprinkle with some cinnamon sugar
- Mix the quark with the butter, add the remaining ingredients except the sugar and knead into a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface approx. 3 mm thick.
- Cut out circles with a glass (about 7 cm in diameter).
- Sprinkle the circles with cinnamon sugar and fold into a crescent.
- Sprinkle the crescent again with sugar and fold both corners together.
- Now roll the pieces of dough again in normal sugar.
- Bake in the oven and bake at about 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
The cookies are delicious, but since I did not invent the recipe, I can not say anything about the shelf life. I think they do not last long anyway, they are up in two days. Enjoy the meal.