Windbag cake with fresh strawberries
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
This Winbocheeltorte with fresh strawberries, is always the total hit!
- 3 big eggs
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar (best of the homemade)
- 100 g of flour
- 50 g cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 cups of cream
- 3 pck
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 2 Pck. Frozen puff pastry (vanilla flavor)
- 500 g strawberries
- 1 pck. Gingerbread red or strawberry
- Separate the eggs, stir egg yolk and water until frothy, add sugar and more. Add vanilla sugar and beat until it has turned light yellow-creamy.
- Beat the egg whites stiffly on the egg yolk mass, mix the flour, lunar amine and baking powder and pour over. Carefully fold everything.
- Place in a springform pan (cover the bottom with baking paper).
- Bake brightly at 180 ° C for 25 minutes, allow to cool and cut once.
- Beat cream with cream stiff, add sour cream. Spread some cream on the ground, spread the puff on it and spread with the remaining cream. Put the biscuit top on it.
- Spread the cleaned strawberries on the cake, prepare the cake according to the instructions and distribute.
tip: Since the cake is so delicious and therefore fast all, you can simply double the ingredients and make on the baking tray, or fat catcher.
The amount of strawberries can be varied very well. I was doing less thrifty, as you can hopefully see in the pictures.