Baked apple with puff pastry grid and vanilla ice cream
Total preparation time: 30 min.
Today there was this delicious baked apple with puff pastry grid for us as a dessert. I can only recommend it to you, delicious!
However, this time I did it a little differently than usual, namely with puff pastry grid. So we have never eaten that and we found the super delicious. So from now on we will always eat baked apple, tastes almost like apple pie!
- puff pastry
- Raisins (who likes them, we do not like them)
- Nuts to taste
- Cinnamon, sugar
- have broken some spoon biscuit or marzipan fits
- if you have any leftover chocolate, in it
- First the apples aushölen, but a small apple rim should stop. Since I also cut away the soil, I have cut out of the puff pastry a round small circle and inserted into the apple as a floor.
- Then cut the oaken pieces of apple small and mix them in a bowl with the other ingredients and sprinkle them well with cinnamon sugar, then fill it with the oaken apples.
- Now you can cut thin strips of puff pastry and then put on top of the apple as a grid.
- Then put it in the oven at 200 degrees, about 20 minutes, then sprinkle with powdered sugar (unfortunately had no more) to cool a little and serve with vanilla ice cream.