Baked apples from the glass
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 45 min.
The baked apple is baked very conveniently in the glass and is therefore immediately lockable and durable for some time.
Today it was baked with custard from the glass with custard. Either you spoon the apple out directly or put it on a plate. After baking, it is well-sealed and durable for some time, but does not know how long.
- 4 small apples (should fit in the glass, so check in advance)
- 40-50 g of melted butter
- 20 grams of sugar
- according to your wishes nuts z. Almonds, hazelnuts and raisins
- a little apple juice
- Cut off the lid of the apple and remove the central core with an apple cutter or a knife.
- Mix the butter well with all the ingredients and add cinnamon, fill each apple well with it and put the separated apple lid back on.
- Put the apple in a glass (do not grease before).
- Pour a small shot glass of apple juice over it and put all the glasses (without cap) in the oven and bake the baked apples at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
After baking, clean the edges of the glasses well and screw on the lid, now they are durable for some time. The apples taste cold and hot.