Baked potatoes homemade
Total preparation time: 40 min.
Homemade baked potatoes:
- Take 2 large potatoes from home or bought (you expect 1 large potato per person) and wash them thoroughly, if the potatoes are already older and the shell is quite thick, you can rub them well with a new kitchen sponge (the rough side) ,
- Cook the potatoes in salted water for 10-15 minutes, depending on their size. If the potatoes are fist size, it should be quiet 15 minutes.
- Drain the cooking water and let the potatoes cool down. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Put the potatoes on aluminum foil, (so much foil that you can wrap the potato in it well ...)
- For a good taste, cut the potatoes about 1 cm deep on top, gently squeeze in a bit of butter (about as big as the butter is portioned in the hospital or hotel) and dust with salt and pepper.
- If you like, you can fill it with knobs, rosemary or other herbs ... fresh rosemary sprigs can also be added to the butter in the potato.
- And who this is too much effort, which can also buy bought herb butter in the cut.
- Then close the aluminum foil around it ... the easiest thing to do is to pack carefully ... and to knead it all over ... the artistically gifted, of course, can also create a swan out of it.
- In the oven for 20 minutes and you have a tasty side dish ...
In addition a light Tzaziki:
from a cup of yogurt 150 g, 1 Knobizehe finely chopped ... a few TK or fresh herbs ... salt, pepper and Co. Please also not forget here ... and a bit grated cucumber (from the rest you can still salad make it there too)
These homemade baked potatoes are a delicious side dish and much cheaper than the prepared junk that you can buy.