Roasted goose legs
Total preparation time: 2 hours 30 minutes
I recently got used to goose legs for the first time and it was a great success! Takes a long time, but it's easy, stress-free and delicious:
- Thaw goose legs overnight in the refrigerator. Wash, salt and pepper, slightly "season" spices.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (top / bottom heat), place the casseroles in a roasting pan, casserole dish or on a baking sheet and fry in the oven for about 35 minutes. If you want, you can add onion in eighths.
- After about 35 minutes reduce the heat to 170 ° C and sprinkle the legs alternately with red wine and hot water (about every 15 minutes). Use the resulting grease repeatedly or pour off.
- The whole thing is done for about two hours. Just before the end of the cooking time brush the clubs with cold salted water.
- After cooking, coat the legs with liquid honey and switch on the grill function of the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Thereafter, the clubs should "rest" for about 10 minutes in the oven turned off.