Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Total preparation time: 40 min.
These rascals will taste you, are our favorites among the cookies.
- 900 g of flour
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 300 g of sugar
- 3 pck vanillin sugar
- 3 eggs
- 450 g margarine (Rama tastes best)
- Marmalade for painting, how like to take different; Raspberry, strawberry and redcurrant jelly
- Icing sugar for sprinkling
- All the ingredients are kneaded well in a large bowl, then the dough is left in the fridge for at least 3 hours. I always do it at night and so it can be kept cool until next day, the more more cooling, the better the dough can roll out.
- Always roll out some of the dough with the help of some flour and cut out the cookies. I always do it so that I make a sheet without a hole in the middle and then a sheet with holes.
- At the end, when the cookies have cooled down, sprinkle them with jam and dust the cookies with the hole in the middle with powdered sugar and then place them on top of the marmalade.
I know, I have now explained something too detailed, not thinking of all the moms who already know the baking well, but rather to the Neubäcker hehe.
Bake at 175 - 200 degrees for about 10 minutes. You should often see in the oven that they are not too dark.
A little tip, the cookies are particularly delicious when you merry Christmas music while baking.
Have fun baking and cutting!