Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 40 min.
Weihnachtsendspurt: Christmas is not far away and maybe you do not have much time to increase your cookie supply. But this recipe is ideal, because it is done quickly and - I think - tastes delicious.
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 30 g of citron
- 30 g of orange precipitate
- 200 g of ground walnuts
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- First chop lemonade and orange peel small or in the blender (I have it in a small container for chopping for the blender).
- Then beat the eggs with the sugar until well frothy, the mass should be creamy.
- Stir in the spices and the lemon / orange peel.
- Then stir in the remaining ingredients one after the other. The dough should be soft and spreadable.
- The mass then on about 1 - 1 1/2 cm thick on a baking sheet (lay out with baking paper!), I have separated half of the sheet with baking paper.
- Bake at 160 C for approx. 20 minutes. Warm with icing sugar (or chocolate, depending on what you prefer) cover and cut into sections.
Unfortunately, I can not give any quantities for icing sugar, because I simply used the rest of the remaining powdered sugar.
Already the cuts are ready, I hope you taste them!