Delicious lettuce with lemon dressing
Total preparation time: 15 min.
As easy and fast as my grandma lettuce right here at TheFruitAndFlowerBasket:
Ingredients for a lettuce
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered sugar (normal sugar goes too)
- 1 - 1.5 lemons (depending on the amount of juice)
- 1 teaspoon oil (for example rapeseed oil)
- 1 pinch of salt
- From the lettuce remove the outer leaves, which often do not look very appetizing.
- Then wash the individual leaves and pluck them into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and squeeze out the lemon.
- Add the juice, oil and salt, maybe a little water (4-5 tablespoons if more dressing is desired).
- Stir and ready!
If it somehow tastes "nothing" (cooking beginners like me, that happens sometimes), just take a little more lemon and sugar. That always helps with me.
I like this variant of all the most. But you can add some dill, fresh chives, chopped green onions or in addition the juice of a squeezed orange.
That makes the whole thing more fruity. But then not grandmother's original;)
Unfortunately, my grandma died a few weeks ago. She would certainly be happy if I introduce "her" salad here ...